Heritage register

The historic place is the single-storey, wood-sided McEachern Tobacco Barn, built around 1912-13 as a large-scale farm building and located at 3139 Benvoulin Road, in Kelowna's South Pandosy / KLO neighbourhood.

The historic place is the 2.5-storey wood shingle-siding Brookdale (also known as the Renwick House), built at some time between 1904 and 1911 in the classic Foursquare style and relocated to 3430 Benvoulin Road in Kelowna's Benvoulin neighbourhood.

The historic place is the two-storey round log Pandosy Mission Barn built in 1886 in Pioneer vernacular styling, and located at 3685 Benvoulin Road as part of the multi-building Pandosy Mission complex in Kelowna's Mission sector.

The historic place is the single-storey squared-log Pandosy Mission Root House, built in 1865 in Pioneer vernacular styling as part of the multi-building Pandosy Mission complex at 3685 Benvoulin Road in Kelowna's Mission sector.

The historic place is the 1.5-storey squared-log Brothers' Dwelling House, believed to have been built in 1865 (or perhaps 1860) as part of the multi-building Father Pandosy Mission complex at 3685 Benvoulin Road, in Kelowna's Mission sector.

The historic place is the 1.5-storey squared-log Christien House, built in 1890, and now a part of the Pandosy Mission complex, located at 3685 Benvoulin Road in Kelowna's Mission sector.

The historic place is the 1.5-storey Mission Caretaker's Quarters, built around 1900 in the vernacular manner with squared logs and shingles, and now situated as part of the multi-building Pandosy Mission complex at 3685 Benvoulin Road in Kelowna's Mission area.

The historic place is the 1.5-storey squared-log John McDougall House, built around 1865 in Pioneer vernacular styling, and now part of the multi-building Pandosy Mission complex at 3685 Benvoulin Road in Kelowna's Mission sector.

The historic place is the single-storey log Pandosy Mission Blacksmith Shop, built around 1900 in the Joe Riche Valley and now part of the multi-building Pandosy Mission complex, located at 3685 Benvoulin Road in Kelowna's Mission sector.

The historic place is the 1.5-storey squared-log Pandosy Mission Chapel, perhaps built in 1860 as the first building in the building complex of the Mission of the Immaculate Conception (formerly known as the Okanagan Mission; and now called the Father Pandosy Mission, or simply Pandosy Mission), located at 3685 Benvoulin Road in Kelowna's Mission sector.