The historic place is the 2.5-storey Georgian Revival Adams House, built in 1922, and its landscaped grounds, located at 1998 Abbott Street in Kelowna's South Central neighbourhood and included within the Abbott Street Heritage Conservation Area.
The McWilliams House is a stucco-clad, one-storey split-level Spanish Colonial Revival style residence. It is located in Kelowna's historic Abbott Street neighbourhood, close to the city centre. The house is situated on lakefront property, with its principle entrance on Abbott Street. The yard is well maintained and provides an appropriate setting of mature coniferous trees, mature horse chestnut trees, shrubbery and manicured lawns.
The historic place is the 1-1/2-storey stucco-clad, wood-frame house built in 1936 and located at 2083 Abbott Street in Kelowna's Abbott Street Heritage Conservation Area in the South Central neighbourhood.
The historic place is the two-storey, stucco-finished Hughes-Games House, built in 1939 in the Moderne style at 2094 Abbott Street. The house is located within the Abbott Street Heritage Conservation Area in Kelowna's South Central neighbourhood and also has received individual heritage designation.
The Hamilton House is a two-storey Arts and Crafts residence, with a modern addition on its lakefront elevation. It is located on the west side of Abbott Street on an Okanagan Lake waterfront lot in Kelowna's historic Abbott Street area. The property is well maintained, and includes a detached garage, manicured lawns, mature trees, large shrubs and foundation plantings.
The Jackson House is a one-storey wood-frame vernacular Arts and Crafts bungalow, of modest size and detailing. The house is situated in Kelowna's historic Abbott Street neighbourhood one block from Lake Okanagan.
The historic place is the one-and-one-half storey Cummings House built 1924 and located at 334 Beach Avenue in the Abbott Street Heritage Conservation Area in Kelowna's South Central neighbourhood.
Belgo House is a two-storey Foursquare plan wood-frame farmhouse, situated among other farms and orchards on a large country estate near Belgo Pond in Kelowna's rural Belgo / Black Mountain neighbourhood, far removed from the city centre. The house sits on a landscaped property with a cedar hedge, fruit trees, mature coniferous trees, a vineyard, rock walls, a white fence and paths.
The historic place is the 1.5-storey, wood-sided McIver House, built around 1904 as a farmhouse, and relocated to Benvoulin Heritage Park at 2279 Benvoulin Road, in Kelowna's South Pandosy neighbourhood, to complement the Benvoulin Church located on the same site.
The historic place is the Benvoulin Church, built in 1892 as a wood Gothic Revival church with a prominent belltower, and located at 2279 Benvoulin Road, in Kelowna's South Pandosy neighbourhood.