Heritage register

The historic place is the single-storey stucco Murchison House, built in the Moderne style in 1939, located at 1781 Abbott Street in Kelowna's South Central neighbourhood, and within the Abbott Street Heritage Conservation Area.

The Stone House is a one and one-half storey Craftsman bungalow distinguished by a side-gabled roof and a full-width open front verandah, located on a corner lot at Abbott Street and Riverside Avenue. The lot also contains an early garage, mature coniferous trees, foundation plantings and perennial beds. Located in Kelowna's historic Abbott Street neighbourhood, this house is part of a grouping of others of similar age, scale and style.

The historic place is the 1.5-storey stucco Capozzi House, built in 1928 in Vernacular Cottage style at 1842 Abbott Street in Kelowna's South Central neighbourhood, and located within the Abbott Street Heritage Conservation Area; and also the detached Tudor Revival garage at the rear of the property.

The G.D. Loane House is a two-storey Streamline Moderne residence, notable for its smooth stucco exterior and rounded corners and windows. It is located mid-block on the west side of Abbott Street in an established residential enclave of Kelowna's historic Abbott Street neighbourhood, close to the city centre.

The Treadgold House is a rustic one and one-half storey wood-frame cottage style house. It is located on a corner lot at the intersection of Abbott Street and Lake Avenue in Kelowna's historic Abbott Street neighbourhood.

The Cookson House is an attractive north-facing one and one-half storey Arts and Crafts cottage, with a well-landscaped yard. There is a double garage with a room above it, architecturally sympathetic in style and massing to the main house. It is located in Kelowna's historic Abbott Street neighbourhood and is similar to others in the area in size and scale.

The Fumerton House is a one and one-half storey wood-frame Storybook residence with stucco cladding. It is situated on a corner lot at the intersection of Abbott Street and Vimy Avenue in Kelowna's historic Abbott Street neighbourhood. Its scale and massing, and that of the newer double garage/guest house behind it, is compatible with that of the neighbourhood.

The historic place is the one-and-one-half storey shingle-and-stucco-sided Treadgold House, built in 1907 with subsequent additions, and located at 1931 Abbott Street in Kelowna's Abbott Street Heritage Conservation Area in the South Central neighbourhood.

The McCulloch House is a stucco-clad, one and one-half storey wood-frame Arts and Crafts cottage, located in Kelowna's historic Abbott Street neighbourhood. Associated features on the property include mature trees and an early single detached garage in the back. The house is situated mid-block and is compatible in scale, style and massing with the other houses in the area.

The Murdoch House is a one and one-half storey Arts and Crafts residence, located on the east side of Abbott Street in Kelowna's historic Abbott Street neighbourhood, compatible in scale and massing with other residences in the area. The site is well landscaped with mature trees and shrubs.