Official contest rules
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the City of Kelowna, not Facebook.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to Canadian residents only.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the City of Kelowna as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Thursday, August 29 and ending Wednesday, September 4 at 11:59 p.m.
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by liking and commenting on the Facebook post on the City of Kelowna page. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the City of Kelowna.
- Prize: Two pairs of tickets to The Who's Tommy, one pair for Thursday, September 12 and one pair for Friday, September 13. We're also giving away two pairs of tickets to any Kelowna Fringe Festival performance at the Black Box Theatre on Thursday, September 19. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the City of Kelowna. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Four winners will be randomly selected under the supervision of the City of Kelowna. The Winners will be notified through Facebook within 24 hours following selection of contest closing. The City of Kelowna shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize by the performance date, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Publicity: By particpating, each contestant grants the City of Kelowna permission to use his/her name, likeness and comments for publicity purposes.