We produce a number of publications to help keep residents informed. This includes the:
Our print newsletter is published each May and distributed to residents with property tax notices . It discusses where City funding comes from, how tax dollars are spent, City projects and services.
Previous City Views newsletters
City Views e-bulletin
An online edition, the City Views e-bulletin, is published seasonally.
- December 2020 e-bulletin
- September 2020 e-bulletin
- April 2020 e-bulletin (COVID-19 update)
- December 2019 e-bulletin
- September 2019 e-bulletin
- April 2019 e-bulletin
The Community Trends Report examines demographic and social data to illustrate Kelowna's
successes,as well as existing and future challenges facing the city. By monitoring these trends, we will be well positioned in future years to proactively address emerging issues and dedicate the human, financial and technological resources to key programs, policy initiatives and services.
- 2020 Community Trends Report: Roles of Cities in COVID-19 Recovery
- 2019 Community Trends Report: Impacts of the Sharing Economy
- 2018 Community Trends Report: Responding to the Infrastructure Challenge
- 2017 Community Trends Report: A Changing Climate
- 2016 Community Trends Report: Growth Investigated
- 2015 Community Trends Report: Our Future In Focus