We produce a number of publications to help keep residents informed. This includes:
Our print newsletter is published each May and distributed to residents with property tax notices . It discusses where City funding comes from, how tax dollars are spent, City projects and services.
Previous City Views newsletters
- May 2022 City Views
- May 2021 City Views
- May 2020 City Views
- May 2019 City Views
- May 2018 City Views
- May 2017 City Views
City Views e-bulletin
An online edition, the City Views e-bulletin, is published seasonally.
The Community Trends Report examines demographic and social data to illustrate Kelowna's
successes, as well as existing and future challenges facing the city. By monitoring these trends, we will be well positioned in future years to proactively address emerging issues and dedicate the human, financial and technological resources to key programs, policy initiatives and services.
- 2022 Community Trends Report: A changing Kelowna: findings from the 2021 Census
- 2021 Community Trends Report: Housing Unaffordability: Crisis or Crossroads?
- 2020 Community Trends Report: Roles of Cities in COVID-19 Recovery
- 2019 Community Trends Report: Impacts of the Sharing Economy
- 2018 Community Trends Report: Responding to the Infrastructure Challenge
- 2017 Community Trends Report: A Changing Climate
- 2016 Community Trends Report: Growth Investigated
- 2015 Community Trends Report: Our Future In Focus