From public notices to Council agendas, career postings to bidding opportunities, we offer quick and timely email updates on a number of topics.
How to sign up for email notifications
It's easy. Simply enter your email address and then select the topics you wish to be notified about. Signing up to receive updates can be completed in four simple steps.
- Go to the e-Subscribe sign up page (or simply enter your email above & submit, skip step 2)
- Enter your email address
- Select "Add Subscriptions"
- Select the topics from the list
As a first-time subscribers, you will need to select "Add Subscriptions" near the bottom of the page. You will be presented with a list of all the subscription items we have available. Select the topic you want to receive notifications for and click Submit. Now that you are signed up, you will receive new information when it becomes available.
How to unsubscribe
- Select Manage Subscriptions at the bottom of any newsletter bulletin
- Enter your email address and click Submit
- Select "delete my account" from the options near the end of the page
e-Subscribe is a service provided free of charge by the City of Kelowna. The City, through its partner, GovDelivery, will only use your e-mail address to deliver the requested information, to access your subscriber preferences or to obtain feedback regarding the delivery of this service.