The Council committees are created under the Community Charter to provide an opportunity for members of the public to work collaboratively and provide advice on matters referred to them by Council through their Terms of Reference.
Members of the public interested in participating on one of the advisory committees may complete the application form on the committee page. Vacancies are advertised through traditional and social media, with most vacancies occurring at the beginning of the Council term.
- Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Airport Advisory Committee
- Audit Committee
- Board of Variance
- Civic and Community Awards Steering Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Journey Home Task Force
- Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel