Recreation contract instructor opportunities
Instructors are hired to teach programs on a seasonal contract basis in various parks and facilities throughout Kelowna. Some programs include Kick and Run Soccer, T-Ball, Gymnastics, Dance, Art, Cooking, Camps and much more! Postings for current available positions are located below.
For new program proposals, submit a resume and a brief summary of the program to email@example.com.
The City of Kelowna is looking for a DJ for our Friday Night Dances in our adaptive area. Responsibilities would be entertaining a variety of people with DiverseAbilities currently through an online platform and eventually in person.
The dances run every Friday from 7 p.m. - 8 p.m. and the instructor will be required to be ready to start 15 minutes before and prepared to be available 15 minutes afterwards. Paid time will be 1.5 hours each week.
- Experience working with people with DiverseAbilities
- Experience with technology and virtual meetings
- Required to complete a Criminal Record Check
- Availability Friday evenings
Hours: 6:45 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Location: Virtual/Parkinson Recreation Centre
Wage: $18 - $22/hour depending on experience
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email must be the job title that you're applying for.
Please submit your resume, a list of at least three references, and cover letter to email@example.com.
Your resume should include:
- Contact information
- Previous and current education
- Skills and certifications
- Accomplishments and achievements
- Any relevant information to support the position you’re applying for