Garbage, recycling & yard waste
*COVID-19 update from Regional District of Central Okanagan (Aug. 25, 2020)
Curbside garbage, recycling and yard waste collection continues to run as usual, with the following service adjustments:
- Cash is no longer being accepted (credit/debit payments only) at both the Glenmore Landfill and Westside Transfer Station in West Kelowna
- Tag-a-bags for extra garbage is once again being accepted
Garbage, recycling & yard waste collection
Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) provides curbside garbage, recycling and yard waste collection in the Central Okanagan
For information on your collection schedule, what goes where, what to recycle, important links and events, visit the Regional District of Central Okanagan's Waste Reduction Office website and check out the resources below.
Garbage, recycling & yard waste carts
Garbage, recycling and yard waste cart requests in Kelowna are managed by the City, Regional District of the Central Okanagan and Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S), depending on the request or issue.
- We process requests to replace a damaged cart or change the size of an existing cart
- The Regional District of the Central Okanagan manages garbage, recycling and yard waste collection schedules, collection and requests for Tag-a-bags
- Any questions about missed collection or missing carts should be forwarded to E360S at 250-868-3211
Garbage, recycling and yard waste carts remain with the property when ownership changes. You don’t need to take any carts with you when moving. Carts for new buildings are delivered through the occupancy permit process.