Recreation programs & registration
Fall 2022 Activity & Program Guide
Kelowna's Fall Activity & Program Guide is now online featuring recreation and cultural programs from September to December.
Once you've found a program in the online guide, simply click the course ID (5-digit number) to register online or call 250-469-8800 to register by phone.
Fall 2022 registration dates:
- General programs: register now
- Sports & leagues: August 17 at 7 a.m.
- Aquatics & lifeguard training programs: August 18 at 7 a.m.
- Programs for persons with DiverseAbilities: August 19 at 10 a.m.
Looking for the summer guide?
Some late season programs may still be available in the Summer Activity & Program Guide. Once you've found a program in the online guide, simply click the course ID (5-digit number) to register online or call 250-469-8800 to register by phone.
Check back for the latest updates or sign up for Recreation & Sport e-updates to have the latest recreation news sent straight to your inbox.
Our goal is to provide safe opportunities to stay active while ensuring we adhere to all direction from the Province relating to COVID-19 safety. If you feel unwell, please stay home. Visit COVID-19 what you need to know for further direction.
Facility visitors are welcome to wear a mask or face covering when visiting the facility at their own discretion.
We understand that registering for your desired program is important. We’re currently working to make improvements to ensure registration runs smoothly, especially during the week that registration opens each season. Many of our programs are in high demand which can create a high volume of web and phone traffic during registration week.
We evaluate registration each season and use your feedback to make improvements.
Some of the current improvements in progress include:
- Improving bandwidth and payment processing for online registration
- Maximizing the number of phone lines available and staff to assist on registration days
- Changing registration start time to 7 a.m. to better accommodate work and school schedules
- Staggering registration start dates for summer camps to better accommodate parents’ ability to plan ahead for summer and reduce demand on the system during registration days