Suppliers & payments
All our Canadian suppliers are required to be enrolled in the Direct Deposit Program.
We provide direct deposit to our Canadian suppliers to improve customer service and reduce the use of paper. Sign up now and future payments will be deposited direct to your business bank account.
How to apply
If you are a current supplier, complete the Direct Deposit Payment application form , attach a void cheque and forward it to our office c/o Accounts Payable, 1435 Water Street, Kelowna BC V1Y 1J4, by fax at 250-862-3316 or email financeAP@kelowna.ca . We will accept scanned or faxed copies of your void cheque.
Advantages of direct deposit include:
- faster payments, directly into your bank account
- not having to manually deposit your cheques
- no postal delays and/or disruptions
- bank statements that show the deposit as a City of Kelowna payment
- email alerts for the deposit of your payment