Young Female Volunteer of the Year Award
- Nominees must be between the ages of 13 and 19 as of December 13, 2015.
- Awarded to a young female in recognition of her outstanding voluntary contributions to the city of Kelowna. Contributions may be related to recreation, the arts, education, humanities, community service, and/or medical/business/commerce fields.
- Selections are based on the nominees achievements/contributions for the year 2015.
- Past information may be included, but should primarily be regarding the current award year.
- Finalist selections are based solely on the information in the completed nomination package.
Nominate a deserving individual for Young Female of the Year. online nomination / pdf nomination
News Release: As of 2014, the three successful finalists will receive funding towards their post secondary goals from the Dillon Thomas Budd Youth Scholarship - $1,000 for the award recipient and $500 for each of the two finalists.
Sponsored by the Thomas Alan Budd Foundation.
Past Recipients of the Award
2014 - Thish Rajapakshe
2013 - Pauline Schrott
2012 - Kelsi Taron
2011 - Tanveer Gill
2010 - Danielle Heinzlemann
2009 - Jessica LeNoble
2008 - Sasha Gronsdahl
2007 - Brianna Beaudry
2006 - Caitlyn Slavik
2005 - Christa Hoy
2004 - Kelly O'Connor
2003 - Rachel Leier
2002 - Teryn Buna
2001 - Brenna Black
2000 - Jacqueline Collins
1999 - Sarah Carson
Award Sponsored by