The Kelowna Community Theatre presently does not have a staffed box office for selling tickets. Most events taking place at the theatre choose to use either Select Your Tickets or Ticketmaster to sell tickets on their behalf. Please see the individual event listings for detailed information on how and where to purchase tickets as well as their refund policy.
Tickets not picked up from individual ticket sellers will be available for pickup in the theatre foyer one hour before the event as well as for ticket sales on the night of the performance only.
Concession & Lobby Information
Amenities in the lobby:
- Cash bar serving wine, beer and highballs
- A concession area serving coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, juice, chips, assortment of chocolate bars, candies and nuts
- ATM machine
- Water fountain
- Couch seating
The following are a few helpful hints that will ensure you and everyone around you will enjoy the performance.
- Turn off all electronic devices including cell phones, pagers, beepers, alarms and all other devices so as not to disturb the performers or other audience members during the show.
- Please do not text message as the screen lights up and disrupts the show for those around you.
- Avoid the use of scented products, as other audience members may be allergic.
- Pleave remove any hats to allow the person in the seat behind you to fully enjoy the show.
- Please sit in the seat you are assigned so you do not cause confusion for other audience members unless otherwise instructed by theatre staff or volunteers.
- Do not place your feet on the seat in front of you.
- No outside food or drink permitted in the theatre. Refreshments and snacks may be purchased from the concession during intermission.
- Only bottled water and bar drinks in plastic cups provided by staff are allowed in the auditorium.
- No food is permitted into the auditorium.
- Photography of any kind, particularly flash photography is not permitted during a performance. Audio and video recordings are strictly forbidden under copyright laws.
- The theatre does not allow babies in arms into the auditorium - everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket in case of emergency so everyone can be accounted for.
- Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time to allow you to park your car, purchase refreshments, find your seats and read any program before the show starts. The time posted on your ticket is the time the performance begins. Entering the theatre after a performance has begun is particularly disturbing to both the performers and the audience. It is the policy of the Kelowna Community Theatre that latecomers will be seated during a break in the performance at the discretion of the Front of House staff. To avoid disruptions, latecomers may be asked to sit at the back if seating is available until intermission.
- If you need to leave the theatre during the performance for any reason, you may not be able to return to your original seat, so as to not disturb other audience members. At intermission you are welcome to move back.
- If there is a situation that requires attention please speak.