YLW Winter Travel Event
Join Kelowna International Airport as we host our annual winter travel event.
To kick off the winter flight schedule, the public is invited to this sun, beaches and more event to learn about amazing travel destinations and activities, and enter to win great prizes!
Saturday, October 24, 2015
11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Kelowna International Airport, main terminal
(free parking in the long-term lot, bring in your ticket for validation)
- Meet with air carriers, hotels, resorts and travel agents
- Get travel tips and information on sunny destinations, including Mexico, Hawaii and the Caribbean and even where to experience the Northern Lights & dog sledding adventures this winter!
- Find out where you can fly from YLW
Enter to Win
all-inclusive vacation for two to the Brisas Del
Varadero, Cuba onboard Sunwing Airlines
- Fly on Air Canada from Kelowna to Hawaii - Tickets for two
- Airfare for two from Kelowna to Puerto Vallarta courtesy of Nolitours/Transat Holidays
- Win airfare for two to anywhere WestJet Airlines flies within North America
- A Yukon Adventure with Air North, Yukon's Airline
- Flight for two from YLW on Central Mountain Air - to Prince George, Smithers, Terrace, Fort St. John or Fort Nelson.
- Airline tickets for two to Victoria on Pacific Coastal Airlines
- $500 Travel voucher with Air Canada Vacations
Tickets for the draw available at the event for a minimum five dollar donation ($5 for1, $10 for 3 and $20 for 6). Proceeds from the draw will be provided to Hope Air.
The draw for these AMAZING prizes will be made at the event at 3 p.m. - you don't need to be at the airport at the time of the draw. We will telephone you and post on our Facebook page if you won one of our vacation packages.