City Hall Home Residents Home Business Home Visitors Home Search Home
 > Home Page > City Hall > Bylaws > Bylaw Services > Animal Control > Dog Licences

Dog Licences

All dogs within the City of Kelowna (over three months of age) must be licensed annually. There is no fee to license seeing eye and hearing aid dogs. 

Dog licences are issued by the Regional District of Central Okanagan (RDCO), however, they can be purchased at various outlets including Kelowna City Hall Cashiers (first floor), the Dog Pound at 890 Weddell Place or the SPCA at 3785 Casorso Road.

Contact the Regional District for information on kennel licences.

Dog Control

Complaints are handled by Central Okanagan Regional District:


Printer-friendly Contact Us     Site Map     Plug-ins     Site Disclaimer     Privacy Policy