To and From YLW
Kelowna International Airport (YLW) is located in the heart of the Central Okanagan - just 15 km from Kelowna's city centre.
Whether you are a frequent flyer or it is your first time visiting Kelowna, you will find many options and services available to ensure you have first-class travelling experience at YLW.
Getting to and from the Airport
Flight & Passenger Information
- Check-in and Security – Prepare before you go with useful information from ID requirements to the new restrictions on taking liquids through security.
- Delayed Baggage – Get the contact information for an airline baggage claim
- Flight Information - Arrivals and departures
- Frequently Asked Questions – How soon should I arrive before my flight? What are the accessibility options for persons with disabilities? What can I bring in my carry-on? And more….
- Online check-in - Save time and check-in from your home, office, or anywhere you access the internet
Enjoy YLW's shops and services for a wide variety of food options and retail outlets or take a moment to enjoy the beautiful displays of artwork throughout the terminal.
Visiting the Okanagan
Kelowna is a four-season destination offering world-class ski resorts, orchards, vineyards, scenic beaches, and more. Visitors of the Okanagan can enjoy a wide variety of activities, from golf and skiing, to visiting wineries . There is something for everyone in and around the Okanagan.