We are proud to offer one of Canada’s largest co-ed Slo-Pitch softball leagues. We offer a variety of nights and levels to choose from each season. Teams have the choice of registering for spring, summer and fall leagues. Register as a team or an individual. All teams qualify for playoffs. There are thousands of dollars in prizes to be won each season.
- 10 league games* + min. 1 playoff game. *shortened schedule for Fall.
- Slo-Pitch National (SPN) rules apply. House rules will supersede SPN rules when there is a discrepancy.
- SPN insurance is required and will be added to team's initial registration.
- Game times are 6:00pm, 7:45pm & 9:30pm nightly; 1:00pm & 3:00pm on Sunday afternoons.
- Games have a 1 hour and 45 minute time limit.
- Min. 4 females players and a max. of 40 players on roster.
- Teams must supply their own equipment (Bats, balls, gloves, bases & strike mat).
3 Levels of Play Available:
- Competitive 'C' - for top level teams.
- Intermediate 'D' - for teams who have advanced beyond the recreational level.
- Beginner 'E' - for teams with minimal experience.
- Open registration is in-person at Parkinson Recreation Centre, Sport Kelowna or by phone at 250-469-8800.
- Advance registration (for returning Spring teams) is in-person ONLY with your advance registration form at the Parkinson Recreation Centre.
- Spring: June 19-21
- Summer: Sept 25-27
- Fall: Oct 30-Nov 1
Team Captain (or Primary Contact) Information:
If you are the captain (or primary contact) for your team, please submit the Team Contact Waiver Form each season you are actively playing in to allow your information to be displayed online for other teams to contact you in the event of a cancellation and/or rescheduling.
Team captains are responsible for ensuring team members are upholding the Participant Code of Conduct outlined by the City of Kelowna.
- If the Sports Field Closure Hotline does not have a closure notice after 3 p.m., the fields are playable.
- Sports Field Closure Hotline: 250-469-8503 ext.2
- Sign up for sports field e-mail alerts.
Sports Field Maintenance:
Watch this video to learn more about ball diamond care.