Indoor volleyball leagues
Indoor Volleyball Leagues
The City of Kelowna - Adult Sports & Leagues has come to the decision to cancel the spring Indoor Volleyball season for the month of April. Credits for the cancelled April sessions will be place on team accounts.
While we remain hopeful a shortened version of the season may still be possible, our participants healthy and safety remains our top priority. We will again re-evaluate the current medical information available towards the end of April to determine if the season will be able to run at all.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
City of Kelowna - Adult Sports & Leagues
We offer a wide range of co-ed adult indoor volleyball leagues at convenient locations around the city. There are various levels of play to choose from. Register as a team or individual! All teams qualify for playoffs. Prizes are awarded for playoff divisional winners.
2020 Registration Dates:
Spring sport league registration opens March 11 and closes March 31.
- Best two out of three games
- Game start times are between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Matches are one hour in length
- Co-ed sixes (minimum two players of the same gender)
- League rules outlined below
3 Levels of Play Available:
- High Recreational - for teams/players with low to moderate level skills who aren't quite at the competitive level yet.
- Low Competitive - for teams/players who have advanced beyond the recreational level with moderate blocking & spiking skills.
- High Competitive - for teams/players with moderate to high level skills who frequently block and spike successfully.
- Parkinson Recreation Centre - 3 Court Gym
- Watson Road Elementary - Full Court Gym
- Okanagan Mission Secondary - Full Court Gym
Team Captain (or Primary Contact) Information:
If you are the captain (or primary contact) for your team, please submit the Team Contact Waiver Form each season you are actively playing in to allow your information to be displayed online for other teams to contact you in the event of a cancellation and/or rescheduling.
Team captains are responsible for ensuring team members are upholding the Participant Code of Conduct outlined by the City of Kelowna.
Check out weekly standings.
- Make sure your Roster submission has been recieved.
- Find additional messages regarding your league here.