Indoor volleyball leagues
We offer a wide range of co-ed adult indoor volleyball leagues at convenient locations around the city. There are various levels of play to choose from. Register as a team or individual! All teams qualify for playoffs. Prizes are awarded for playoff divisional winners.
- Best two out of three games.
- Game start times are between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Matches are one hour in length.
- Co-ed Sixes (minimum 2 players of the same gender).
- League rules outlined below.
3 Levels of Play Available:
- High Recreational - for teams/players with low to moderate level skills who aren't quite at the competitive level yet.
- Low Competitive - for teams/players who have advanced beyond the recreational level with moderate blocking & spiking skills.
- High Competitive - for teams/players with moderate to high level skills who frequently block and spike successfully.
- Parkinson Recreation Centre - 3 Court Gym
- Watson Road Elementary - Full Court Gym
- Okanagan Mission Secondary - Full Court Gym
Team Captain (or Primary Contact) Information:
If you are the captain (or primary contact) for your team, please submit the Team Contact Waiver Form each season you are actively playing in to allow your information to be displayed online for other teams to contact you in the event of a cancellation and/or rescheduling.
Team captains are responsible for ensuring team members are upholding the Participant Code of Conduct outlined by the City of Kelowna.
- Weekly results.
- Roster submission confirmation.
- Additional messages regarding your league.