Beach volleyball leagues
We offer a variety of beach volleyball leagues for different ability levels. Whether you are just getting started, or have played for years, we have league available for you! Register as a team or as an individual. All teams qualify for playoffs. Prizes are awarded for playoff divisional winners.
- Best two out of three games.
- Game start times are between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Matches are one hour in length.
- League rules outlined below.
Style of Play Available:
- Co-ed Sixes - six people on the court (minimum two players of the same gender).
- Doubles - Men's and Women's - 2 males vs 2 males or 2 females vs 2 females.
2 Levels of Play Available:
- Recreational - for teams/players with low to moderate level skills who aren't quite at the competitive level yet.
- Intermediate - for teams/players who have advanced beyond the recreational level with moderate blocking & spiking skills.
Team Captain (or Primary Contact) Information:
If you are the captain (or primary contact) for your team, please submit the Team Contact Waiver Form each season you are actively playing in to allow your information to be displayed online for other teams to contact you in the event of a cancellation and/or rescheduling.
Team captains are responsible for ensuring team members are upholding the Participant Code of Conduct outlined by the City of Kelowna.
- Weekly results.
- Roster submission confirmation.
- Additional messages regarding your league.