Beach volleyball leagues
We offer a variety of beach volleyball leagues each week for different ability levels. Whether you are just getting started, or have played for years, we have league options available for you! Register as a team or as an individual. Evening game start times are between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. and are one hour in length.
3 Levels of Play Available:
- Recreational - for teams/players with low to moderate level skills who aren't quite at the competitive level yet.
- Intermediate - for teams/players who have advanced beyond the recreational level with moderate blocking & spiking skills.
- Competitive - for teams/players with moderate to high level skills who frequently block and spike successfully.
Check out the Programs & Registration page to sign up. Team account required for online registration.
Beach volleyball leagues consist of:
- Co-ed "6's" - six people on the court with a minimum of two women and two men at any given time.
- Doubles - Men's and Women's
Team Captain (or Primary Contact) Information:
If you are the captain (or primary contact) for your team, please submit the Team Contact Waiver Form each season you are actively playing in to allow your information to be displayed online for other teams to contact you in the event of a cancellation and/or rescheduling.
Team captains are responsible for ensuring team members are upholding the Participant Code of Conduct outlined by the City of Kelowna.
Visit our League Standings page to ensure your game scores have been reported, your playoff roster recieved and if there are any additional messages regarding your league.