Recreation programs & registration
Winter 2024 Activity & Program Guide
Kelowna's Winter Activity & Program Guide is online now, featuring recreation and cultural programs from January to March. Once you've found a program in the online guide, simply click the course ID (5-digit number) to register online or call 250-469-8800 to register by phone.
Winter 2024 registration dates:
- General programs: December 5 at 7 a.m.
- Adult sports & leagues: December 6 at 7 a.m.
- Aquatics programs: December 7 at 7 a.m.
- Adaptive programs: December 8 at 10 a.m.
Looking for the fall guide?
Some late-season programs may still be available in the Fall Activity & Program Guide. Once you've found a program in the online guide, simply click the course ID (5-digit number) to register online or call 250-469-8800 to register by phone.
Ways to register:
- Register online at rec.kelowna.ca
- Register by phone at 250-469-8800
- Register in person at Parkinson Recreation Centre (1800 Parkinson Way)
2024/2025 Activity & Program Guide schedule
Coming soon! Please check back for updates.
Other quick links to programs
We understand that registering for your desired program is important. We’re currently working to make improvements to ensure registration runs smoothly, especially during the week that registration opens each season. Many of our programs are in high demand which can create a high volume of web and phone traffic during registration week.
We evaluate registration each season and use your feedback to make improvements.
Some of the current improvements in progress include:
- Improving bandwidth and payment processing for online registration
- Maximizing the number of phone lines available and staff to assist on registration days
- Changing registration start time to 7 a.m. to better accommodate work and school schedules
- Staggering registration start dates for summer camps to better accommodate parents’ ability to plan ahead for summer and reduce demand on the system during registration days
Couldn't find what you were looking for? These seasonal quick links might help!