The City of Kelowna boasts many different facilities that are fit for your wedding.
Planning an outdoor wedding?
- Bookings are taken on a first-come first-served basis
- Park bookings for weddings are for ceremony only; reception not permitted.
- Park rental fee for weddings is $150.00 (plus tax), payable at the time of booking. A damage deposit of $300.00 is due one week prior to your wedding.
- Insurance is required for all weddings and can be supplied at time of booking. Insurance costs range from $10 - $50.
- Regional District of the Central Okanagan also takes wedding bookings for their parks (250-469-6139).
- North Field
- Rose Garden (small weddings only)
- The Point
- Maximum 25 people
- A Marriage Commissioner can make the application for a permit and be responsible for wedding party and guests
- The park must remain open to the public during the ceremony
- Maximum 40 people
- Maximum 75 people
- Pioneer Pavilion
- Crown Lookout
- Knox Mountain can close at any time due to fire hazard conditions. Every effort will be made to relocate you to another bookable park site otherwise a full refund will be issued.
- Island Stage
- Gazebo (small weddings only)
Online application form coming soon. Please call 250-469-8800 in the meantime.