New York New Year's Eve
Valley First “New York New Years” is our annual family-friendly celebration to ring in Kelowna’s New Year, and one of the only all age appropriate events happening in Kelowna on New Year’s Eve.
Now in its 7th year, this one night event is held in Jim Stuart Park and the Kelowna Community Theatre, is free to attend, and features activities and entertainment that appeals to a wide range of ages and tastes.
A huge thank you to the City of Kelowna for their continued support of this fun, family event!
You can enjoy activities based around the outdoor skating rink in Stuart Park including:
High-energy, live musical performances on the stage, featuring:
6:00 The Oot n' Oots (Kindie Rock, 5pc)
7:00 The Hillside Outlaws (Country, 4pc)
8:00 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne (Jump Blues, 5pc)
Other activities include:
- Kid's “Snow Zone” activity stations
- Thanks to our generous sponsors we have plenty of goodies to give away!
- Free hot chocolate courtesy of RE/MAX Kelowna
- Food trucks will be onsite so come hungry!
- "Valley First Warm Up Zone" in the Kelowna Community Theatre with tons of games, cartoons, craft & colouring stations and facepainting.
- Pop into the Black Box Theatre for inflatables courtesy of the City of Kelowna's Park & Play program.
- Ring in an early New Year with a fireworks show at 9 PM!