Property tax and assessment tools
Property tax and assessment search
Search by a property folio number, address, block or PID to view a property's tax and assessment details.
Property tax estimator
Enter your residential property's assessed values from your BC Assessment notice to estimate your municipal taxes.
Purchase a Property Tax Certificate
- Starting on April 30, 2018 City of Kelowna tax certificates are available to purchase through Access Point Information Canada (APIC). Visit the APIC website to log on, set up an account and to purchase a tax certificate for any tax folio.
- The change to offer tax certificates through APIC is part of updates being made to the City’s tax system that will see improvements to customer service and will align the City of Kelowna with best practices amongst other municipalities in British Columbia.
- The City of Kelowna will continue to offer a free property tax and assessment report online Property tax and assessment search , which can be a useful tool for generic property tax information.
- Please call the City of Kelowna Revenue Branch at 250-469-8757 (option 3) or email email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Property Tax Online Billing
- Register and access your property tax account with our new service Online Billing.
- You'll need your access code and folio number found on your 2018 property tax notice. You'll notice your 2018 bill has a new look, making it easier to read. Review a sample Property Tax bill to see what's changed.
Enroll in Pre-Authorized Withdrawals (PAWs) and prepay next year's taxes
If all outstanding property taxes have been paid in full, you can enroll in our PAWs plan to prepay next year's taxes. You will need your property tax folio number to apply.