Property tax and assessment tools
Property tax and assessment search
Search by a property roll number, address, block or PID to view a property's tax and assessment details.
Property tax estimator
Enter your residential property's assessed values from your BC Assessment notice to estimate your municipal taxes.
Purchase a Property Tax Certificate
- If you have a property tax account with us (lawyers and notaries), login to the Property Tax Certificate System to purchase a tax certificate for any roll.
- If you would like to purchase a property tax certificate for your own property, and you have your property tax roll number and access code, login to Property Tax eServices and pay by credit card (includes owner information).
- To search for and purchase a property tax certificate for any property and purchase a property tax certificate using a credit card, use our Property tax and assessment search (no owner information is provided).
Property Tax eServices
At the Property Tax eServices site, using your property tax roll number and access code, you can:
- Purchase a tax certificate for your tax roll
- Claim your home owner grant
- Change or cancel your PAWs enrollment
- Authorize your final PAWs payment
Enroll in Pre-Authorized Withdrawals (PAWs) and prepay next year's taxes
If all outstanding property taxes have been paid in full, you can enroll in our PAWs plan to prepay next year's taxes. You will need your property tax roll number to apply.