Property tax and assessment tools
Did you find what you’re looking for? Tell us what you think of the new website.
Search by a property roll number, address, block or PID to view a property's tax and assessment details.
Enter your residential property's assessed values from your BC Assessment notice to estimate your municipal taxes.
Purchase a Property Tax Certificate
- If you have a property tax account with us (lawyers and notaries), login to the Property Tax Certificate System to purchase a tax certificate for any roll.
- If you would like to purchase a property tax certificate for your own property, and you have your property tax roll number and access code, login to Property Tax eServices and pay by credit card (includes owner information).
- To search for and purchase a property tax certificate for any property and purchase a property tax certificate using a credit card, use our Property tax and assessment search (no owner information is provided).
Using your property tax roll number and access code, you can:
- Purchase a tax certificate for your tax roll
- Claim your home owner grant
- Change or cancel your PAWs enrollment
- Authorize your final PAWs payment
If all outstanding property taxes have been paid in full, you can enroll in our PAWs plan to prepay next year's taxes. You will need your property tax roll number to apply.