Garbage, recycling and yard waste carts

In Kelowna, garbage, recycling and yard waste cart requests are managed by the City of Kelowna, Regional District of the Central Okanagan and Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S), depending on the request or issue.

When you move into a new home, you won't need to request new carts, as this is dealt with through the possession process.