Services & requests

Search or filter by category. To refine the list of services (below), type a keyword into the box and click search, or filter by category.

Pay a ticket | Track a request

Search results

Showing 41 - 60 of 112 results
Report a sewer main, chamber or connection that requires maintenance or repair.
Report a road, walkway, sidewalk, parking lot or bike path that requires sweeping.
Help businesses to identify which permits and licences they require and how to obtain them.
Access the BC Air Quality website to view the Air Quality Health Index.
Access the RCMP website to register your bicycle for free.  
To provide opportunities for neighbours to build relationships and gain neighbourhood pride.
View upcoming events at Kelowna Community Theatre.
Access the Interior Health website for water quality results for Kelowna beaches.
Purchase at City Hall or access the RDCO website for more information.
Contact OK Environmental Waste at 250-868-3211 or access the RDCO website for more information.
Complete the change-out form and submit to City of Kelowna.
Report a boulevard that is not being adequately maintained including weeds, litter and irrigation.
Report a general noise issue including those related to a neighbouring property or construction.
Report the illegal application of cosmetic pesticides to residential properties.
Report a road sign or traffic control sign that requires maintenance or re-installation.
Report a concern about traffic congestion, flagging, road condition, or a detour.
On public property including parks, creek corridors, and other public locations.
Related to a City construction project for a road, park, utility, or civic facility.
Report a barricade that requires maintenance, replacement or repositioning.
Report a bike lane that requires maintenance.