Services & requests

Home / City Services / Online services / Services & requests

Search or filter by category. To refine the list of services (below), type a keyword into the box and click search, or filter by category.

Requests for service regarding the City’s new outdoor overnight shelter sites available here.

Pay a ticket | Track a request

Search results

Showing 21 - 40 of 116 results
Report a sidewalk that has not been cleared of snow and ice within 24 hours of accumulation.
Report a civic facility, centre, arena or stadium that needs maintenance or repair.
Report a City-owned park, sports field, pathway or green space that needs maintenance or repair.
Request water connections to be turned on or turned off.
Apply online. If you are eligible you must apply each year before taxes are due.
Access the Regional District of Central Okanagan website to check your pickup schedule.
Access the Castanet site to listen to live or archived Council meetings.
Pay your bylaw offence ticket online including MTI tickets and long form tickets.
Site inspections are required prior to final approval and issuance of an occupancy permit.
Report construction activity without valid permits or a construction site that is unsafe.
Report a business operating without a valid business licence.
Report a creek that requires maintenance due to excessive debris.
Report a dead animal that requires removal from a City road or public property.
Report ponding water on the street, road shoulder, or other City property.
Report catch basin grates and manhole/sewer lids that require replacement or repair.
Report a parking meter or pay/display machine that is not working properly.
Report a sight line concern at the intersection of two roadways.
Report a street light issue including bulb replacement or pole damage.
Report an abandoned vehicle on City property.
Report illegal use of wood burning appliances or any other air quality concerns.