The Purchasing and Stores Branch is responsible for acquiring the materials, equipment and services required by all City departments, for disposing of surplus materials and equipment, and for controlling and maintaining adequate inventory levels at the City Stores Operation.
Formal Tendering opportunities are issued by:
- Purchasing Services for a wide variety of goods and services.
- Purchasing Services may designate other Departments as necessary.
- Purchasing Services' bidding opportunities can be accessed on this site and downloaded at your convenience.
Formal bidding opportunities at $75,000, or over, are advertised at:
- British Columbia Government's web site BC Bid
and may also be on the following:
- Posted online at the City of kelowna's web site on the Bidding Opportunities page
- Advertised in the local newspapers
- Public Notice Board located in City Hall
- British Columbia Local Government's web site Civic Info BC
To receive current postings of City of Kelowna tendering opportunities, e-Subscribe.