The Purchasing and Stores Branch is responsible for acquiring goods, services, or construction required by all City business units, for disposing of surplus assets, and for controlling and maintaining adequate inventory levels at the City Stores Operation.
Formal Tendering opportunities are issued by:
- Purchasing Services for a wide variety of goods, services, and construction.
- Advertising of bidding opportunities can be viewed on this site.
- In many instances the bidding process is fully digital and the bidding package can downloaded at your convenience.
Formal bidding opportunities at $75,000+ (for goods and services) and $200,000+ (for construction) are advertised at:
- British Columbia Government's web site BC Bid
and may also be on the following:
- On the City's online bidding platform supplied by and located at, https://kelowna.bonfirehub.ca/portal/?tab=openOpportunities
- Posted online at the City of kelowna's web site on the Bidding Opportunities page
- British Columbia Local Government's web site Civic Info BC
To receive current postings of City of Kelowna tendering opportunities, e-Subscribe.