"People are the source of our success!"
The Human Resources Department aims to retain, develop and attract talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to building a healthy, safe and vibrant community.
Human Resources offers high-quality, customer focused services for:
- recruitment and retention
- benefits programs and salary administration
- service awards and retirement programs
- organizational training/development
- human resource systems administration
- employee learning and development
- labour relations
- employee health and wellness
The Human Resources office is located in City Hall and is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
City Hall, 1435 Water Street
Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 1J4
HR Direct Phone Line: 250 469-8528
HR Fax: 250 862-3318